Thursday, March 25, 2010

Welcome to the datingandrestaurantbandit blog!

Welcome to the datingandrestaurantbandit blog!
In the last couple of years I have been so lucky to be in the dating scene. I know your so jealous.
Every person I have gone out with has been very interesting and I have learned a lot about men, life and specially myself.
This blog is a way for me to tell the story of the dates and people I have gone out with, to
A. Entertain you
B. Vent
C. Reflect on what I have learned
D. Laugh
E. Laugh at Mari
As I was thinking of doing this blog, I realized, all these dates have been at restaurants and places in Miami. I love to eat and many times the food and
place I have been at have saved me from getting up and running out.
Why not take this dating world experience, and using it for good!
So not only will you hear about these dates, but you will hear about the restaurants, cafes, bars they take place in. You wont want to date the person I am talking about, but you might want to go to the place we are at!
All the names of the men on these dates will be changed. But the name of the places are real!
I hope no one gets mad or takes this the wrong way, but at this point, one has to laugh. And if you know me well, I laugh a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment